Monday 23 November 2009

Quick Update

Been slightly inactive the past week or so, as I'm still without PC and not much to update/post about really.

But fear not! my housemate is roadtripping with me to pick up my shiny desktop on Wednesday, and by the end of the week i should be back online and making an internet fool of myself. Perfect!

I'll try to think of something inventive or interesting to say about eveland at some point tomorrow but for now just a speedy update (and i may see about adding this blog to the EVEBloggers site as it seems a good place to spread the love).

In other news Job hunting is officially a bastard, but i can only keep trying. Aparantly the Dominion expansion is seeming rather worse for wear every time a new dev blog comes out. And 8 sausages in a sausage sandwich is not only possible but very tasty (if a bit of a strugle to eat properly).

Fly safe and speak soon.

B.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    Welcome to the EVE blogging community!

    I added your blog to my EVE Player Blogroll and will list it amongst the recent additions in an upcoming post.

    I'd appreciate if you made a post about it and added the blogroll page link to your blogroll!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete